Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Poe is so confident it will OSRS Gold[

Poe is so confident it will OSRS Gold[ il y a 4 semaines 20 heures #5174

• mtnba2k
  • Portrait de mtnba2k
  • Fresh Boarder
This is the NFL. I’m not doing this just for fun anymore and to get my tuition paid. This is a career.' "One that won’t last for long without significant improvement.Falcons,?Dontari Poe both gambleAtlanta and Dontari Poe are both taking a gamble with his arrival in free agency.Falcons?coach Dan Quinn is convinced Poe can become more than a run-stuffing force like he was in Kansas City the OSRS Gold past five seasons.

Poe is so confident it will happen that he agreed to a one-year, $8 million contract with the belief he can make more heading toward free agency again after the 2017 season.“"He was at a crossroads in his career about wanting to have a one-year deal to show teams where he really was skill-wise,” Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff said.

He’s a very good player with a lot of athleticism for a big, wide-bodied dude. He can push the pocket. He’s got range."To best take advantage of those tools, Poe must drop weight. The Falcons have included clauses in his contract as incentive to drop from the 355-pound range to around 330.

He’s not just a cock-sort of nose tackle and shade (the center) guy,"?said Dimitroff, referring to Poe’s role in Kansas City. "We feel we can play him in the gap and get up-field … I know Dan has a really good idea how he wants to coach him into being what we’re looking for.

If that happens, Poe should get the lucrative long-term contract that didn’t materialize in 2017. If it doesn’t, the Falcons wasted money, and Poe will probably start getting paid like a Buy OSRS Mobile Gold part-time role player in a predominantly passing league.Vikings'?Linval Joseph could be dominantVikings head coach Mike Zimmer already has a goal in mind for defensive tackle Linval Joseph —?making him a better pass-rusher
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.