Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Taylor’s passing attempts and Madden NFL 18 Coins

Taylor’s passing attempts and Madden NFL 18 Coins il y a 4 semaines 20 heures #5176

• mtnba2k
  • Portrait de mtnba2k
  • Fresh Boarder
Tyrod Taylor ... for now When it came to Buffalo quarterback Tyrod Taylor, first impressions meant a lot for new?coach Sean McDermott.It initially looked like Taylor was Madden NFL 18 Coins on the outs this offseason because of his contract and abrupt benching by management as last year’s 7-9 season came to a crashing conclusion. Taylor, though, didn’t approach it that way while he recovered?from groin surgery.Offering support for McDermott from the onset helped pave the way for a restructured contract that has Taylor in the fold for at least one more season."He impressed me from Day 1,"?McDermott said. "A

fter I got the job, he called me on the phone and met me at the facility on my first day. And then I had a front-row seat to watch Tyrod in the rehab process and observe his work ethic."You get around him, turn the tape on and the product on the field was outstanding.

Taylor’s passing attempts and yardage the past two seasons were well below average for an NFL starter. Taylor will never be Drew Brees in that regard, but McDermott believes he can grow with the West Coast-style offense being installed by new coordinator Rick Dennison that places emphasis on quarterback mobility.

It really fits Tyrod getting him on the perimeter with the nfl mobile run game and ball-faking and bootlegs and so forth,"?McDermott said. "I believe in that system. I’ve gone against it and know how hard to defend in run and pass game. It's a great asset for us to have a guy of Tyrod’s skill-set under center for us."
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.